詳細

黒口神楽(くろくちかぐら) KurokuchiKagura

15分版 15min

2時間版 2hrs

【黒口神楽】
  黒口は、上野地区の西側に位置する世帯数63戸の集落で、江戸時代から古武道である「戸田流棒術」が盛んに行われ、「戸田流の里」として、練習場が大切に保存されている。
  集落内には、開眼(かいがん)神社(じんじゃ)や多くの祠堂があり、氏(うじ)神社(がみしゃ)である「黒口(くろくち)神社(じんじゃ)」は、天上界の水種を司(つかさど)る天(あめの)村雲(むらくもの)命(みこと)が牛に乗ってからこの地にお降(くだ)りになったと云われる。また、別伝として三郎(さぶろう)天神(てんじん)が牛を連れてこの地に来られ、宮居を建立されたとの伝えがある。神社再建の歴史は古く、955年、をはじめ、1649年・1688年再建の棟(むな)札(ふだ)があり、現在の社殿は1793年、に建立されている。
  本殿の左(ひだり)脇(わき)障子(しょうじ)の牛を連れた天(あめの)村雲(むらくもの)命(みこと)の彫刻をはじめ、向拝(こうはい)両柱(りょうはしら)の昇り龍・降り龍など、多彩な彫刻が施(ほどこ)されている。伝えでは、夜な夜な龍が柱を抜け出し、付近の作物を荒らしたため、色彩を剥(は)がし、目を繰り抜いたという。
  黒口神楽保存会の会員は小中学生を含む19名で、「天石屋戸之伝(あめのいわやでのでん)(1904)」巻物、「御神楽(おかぐら)御神講(みこう)屋(や)控帳(1915)」などの神楽文書のほか、1842年、の獅子頭や1880年の神楽装束等もあり大切に保存されている。夜神楽は毎年11月24日に神社氏子の主催で行われ、翌25日が秋の例祭日と定められている。

【Kurokuchi Kagura】
Kurokuchi is a village of 63 households located in the west of the Kamino District. An ancient martial art called “Todaryu Bojutsu” is actively practiced, dating back to the Edo period. The old practice ground also remains under the name of “Todaryuno-sato”
There are Kaigan Shrine and many other small shrines in Kurokuchi. Most notably, Kurokuchi Shrine is where, according to legend, deity “Amenomurakumono Mikoto” overseeing water resources in heaven descended from Takamagahara with a cow. It is also said that deity “Saburotenjin” came here accompanied by a cow and built the Shrine. The history of reconstruction of the shrine is recorded on several ridge plates dating back 955, 1649 and 1688. The current main hall was constructed in 1793.
The shrine is decorated with engravings featuring various objects, such as “Amanomurakumono Mikoto” accompanied by a cow on the main hall’s left sliding door and a pair of rising and descending dragons on both wooden pillars. Legend has it that as the dragons sneaked away from the pillars and damaged the crops in the neighborhood, the dragons’ eyes were gouged out and their colors were stripped off.
The Kurokuchi Kagura Preservation Association is made up of 19 performers, including elementary and junior high school students. The Association has long treasured kagura costumes (circa 1880), lion masks (circa 1842), and old kagura documents, such as “Amenoiwaya no den (circa 1904)” and “Okagura mikoya hikaecho (circa 1915).” The annual night kagura is hosted by the parishioners of the shrine on November 24, followed by the annual autumn festival on the next day.